Classes and Songs
There are 18 distinct classes in jubeat: D, C4-C1, B4-B1, A4-A1, S4-S1, and SS. Both class points and class requirements have to be fulfilled. Every class from C4 to S1 gives you new song or marker of your choice – for example, C4-C1 classes give you two songs and two markers, so for C1 classes (and so on) there will be only one choice, which you haven’t chosen so far.
The classes are as follows:
- D: Initial class. Gives you four additional songs apart from songs available in guest mode (no card).
- C: Gives two songs (Jumping Boogie and Special One) and two markers (volcano and gauge).
- C4: Requires 500+ class points and 3+ patterns cleared. (There are three distinct patterns for one song.) Normally achievable in one credit.
- C3: Requires 1250+ class points and 6+ patterns cleared.
- C2: Requires 3000+ class points and 12+ patterns cleared.
- C1: Requires 5250+ class points and 18+ patterns cleared.
- B: Gives two songs (I Love Mami and Icicles) and two markers (weasel and ice).
- B4: Requires 12500+ class points and 20+ A ratings.
- B3: Requires 22300+ class points and 15+ ADVANCED patterns cleared.
- B2: Requires 32300+ class points and 30+ S ratings. You may have to look at BASIC and ADVANCED patterns. :)
- B1: Requires 43300+ class points and 15+ EXTREME patterns cleared.
- A: Gives two songs (Chance and Dice and bass 2 bass) and two markers (bubbles and Tetris).
- A4: Requires 54100+ class points and 5+ patterns of level 7 or more cleared.
- A3: Requires 68500+ class points and 50+ A ratings in ADVANCED and EXTREME patterns. Okay, S and SS ratings will work too.
- A2: Requires 82500+ class points and 3+ patterns of level 9 or more cleared.
- A1: Requires 97550+ class points and 50+ S ratings in ADVANCED and EXTREME patterns.
- S: Gives two songs (IN THE NAME OF LOVE and GIGA BREAK) and two markers (kaleidoscope and mirror-ball).
- S4: Requires 122750+ class points and 20+ FULL COMBOs.
- S3: Requires 148000+ class points and 800k average points of EXTREME patterns. Theoretically last class to get every song unlocked.
- S2: Requires 173250+ class points and 850k average points of EXTREME patterns.
- S1: Requires 198300+ class points and 900k average points of EXTREME patterns.
- SS: Requires 223600+ class points, 950k average points of EXTREME patterns and one EXCELLENT (i.e. 1000k points).
In addition of class “arrival”, there are four songs which will be unlocked when other player has the song and has an “evangelist” title of that song. (They can also be unlocked when you get specific song 1000k points.) The songs are: Evans, Ai no Uta, Crosswind and In Scottish Highlands (commonly abbreviated as ISH). Of them Evans is the most difficult to play, and Crosswind is the most difficult to get EXCELLENT due to its esoteric patterns.